Work Visa or Permit

To work in New Zealand temporarily, you will need to apply for a Work Visa or Permit. To be eligible for a temporary Work Visa and/or Permit:
  • you must have a job offer from a New Zealand employer
  • there must be a specific purpose or event for which you need to come to New Zealand to work
  • you must be a student or trainee who wants to work here, or
  • you want to join your partner here and work.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>