Student Visa – Overview

If you wish to come and study at an educational institution or Language School in New Zealand for longer than three months, you will need to obtain a Student Visa. You will have to meet requirements such as an offer of a place from your institution, funds to paid course fees and have accommodation provided. For more details on this visa please contact us.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>