Residency from work

If you have been working in New Zealand for at least two years after being granted a work visa and/or permit under the Work to Residence category, you can apply for residence under the Residence from Work category. You must apply under the appropriate policy: Talent (Accredited Employers), Talent (Arts, Culture and Sports), or Long Term Skill Shortage List.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>